- CONSUMER INFORMATION
This Policy is issued by SENSU LATO BIS, SL, from now on RESPONSIBLE in representation of itself and its franchisees from now on CORRESPONSIBLE. SENSU LATO BIS, SL is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and the franchisees are CORRESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT and inform you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), so you are provided with the following information on the processing:
End of treatment: maintaining a commercial relationship with the user. The planned operations to carry out the treatment are:
- Incorporation of clients: Incorporation of new clients and fulfillment of our compliance requirements, policies, and procedures.
- To provide contracted services: Manage client relationships and services, perform tasks necessary to provide requested services, and communicate with the User regarding those services.
- Marketing / Prospecting. Forwarding commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or to its franchisees, collaborators, or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement.
- To make statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the User through any of the contact forms.
- Registration of customers on our website through the form “ORDER HERE”, we request the data necessary for registration on the platform of Telelavo and provide the service contracted. Your data is stored securely on our provider’s server.
- Information about our franchise. If you access through, Are you interested in buying a franchise? And you fill the form through this half; your data will be used only by the MANAGER to remit you information on the management and processes required to be a Telelavo Franchisee. Your data is stored securely on our provider’s server.
Legal basis for processing: The legal basis for processing are (one or more of the following):
- Consent of the interested to the RESPONSIBLE or to the CORRESPONSABLE for the Reference of commercial advertising communications, transact commissions, registration of customers on our website, information about our franchise.
- To Fulfill a legal obligation of the RESPONSIBLE or CORRESPONSIBLE.
- Legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE or CORRESPONSIBLE: Communications with the User about the services provided.
- By contract with the RESPONSIBLE or CORRESPONSIBLE: To provide the contracted services.
Data retention criteria: The data shall be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain processing. When no longer required for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure either pseudonymisation of the data or total destruction of the data. The telephone recordings will be saved for three months.
Communication of the data: The data will be communicated between the RESPONSIBLE and the CORRESPONSIBLE of the treatment, to companies directly related to the RESPONSIBLE and CORRESPONSIBLE and by legal obligation.
Source of data: Data for telemarketing actions are collected by the company Zinkdirect, with the express consent of the User and from publicly accessible sources (telephone subscriber files) and by the company Databusiness.es from publicly available sources.
Rights of the User:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose their processing.
- The right to present a claim in front of the authority of control (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exert your rights:
RESPONSIBLE. SENSU LATO BIS, SL. Paseo de la Castellana, 153 Bajo – 28046 Madrid (Madrid). Email: email@example.com
CORRESPONSIBLES: request information on the different CORRESPONSIBLES parties at the following address: Paseo de la Castellana, 153 Bajo – 28046 Madrid (Madrid)
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE and the CORRESPONSIBLES are real and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and guarantees on purpose to the users that his data will not be yielded in no case to third save to the CORRESPONSABLES, and that whenever it realised some type of cession of personal data, will ask the consent express previously, informed and unambiguous by part the Users. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
- SAFETY MEASURES
That under the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the person responsible is complying with all the requirements of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which he is responsible, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the person concerned and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE and the CORRESPONSIBLE guarantee that they have implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and have communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.