Due to the entry into force of the amendment to the “Law on Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use disposable cookies, before he or she browses them.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices the web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for the display of the pages on that server, name and password, products that interest him most, etc.
REGULATORY-AFFECTED COOKIES AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the User to navigate through a website, platform or application, and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookieis used in measuring the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the User’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social cookies: are set by social networking platforms in services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow to track visits from other sites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store information in an encrypted form to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the User is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
SENSU LATO BIS, SL is responsible for the processing of the personal data of the interested party and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and therefore provides the following information on the processing:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookiesused on this website.
Legitimacy of processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Data communication: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested party:
– The right to withdraw consent at any time.
– The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose their processing.
– The right to present a claim in front of the authority of control (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exert your rights:
SENSU LATO BIS, SL. Paseo de la Castellana, 153 Bajo – 28046 Madrid (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details to exert your rights:
Technical and functional
|telelavo.com||_gat_gtag_UA_157971965_1||Cookie required to use the options and services of the website||When the browsing session ends|
|telelavo.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||After two years|
|telelavo.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||After two years|
|adform.net||cid||Single value to identify users’ cookies (same as UID)||After two months|
|adform.net||uid||Contains a single identifier to identify a user||After two months|
|facebook.com||fr||It contains a single browser and user ID, which is used for targeted advertising.
||After three months|
|google.com||NID||These cookies are used to compile website statistics and track conversion rates and personalisation of Google ads||After seven months|
|telelavo.com||_fbp||Used by Facebook to offer a range of products such as advertising or real-time offers from third party advertisers||After three months|
|track.adform.net||C||It is used to determine whether the user’s browser accepts cookies or not||After one month|
External suppliers of this website:
|COOKIE SETTINGS PANEL|
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services offered.
Access to the panel
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thus removing the cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the information stored (e.g., login data or website preferences) may also be lost.|
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, Users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Blocking Cookies||Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require you to manually adjust specific preferences each time you visit a site or page. Besides, some services and features may not function properly (e.g., profile logins).|
|HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM COMMON BROWSERS|
|Internet Explorer 11|